£37k- £40k per annum plus benefits
Our client offers a unique engineering service with the design, supply and installation of piling foundations solutions. They are seeking an ambitious Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3 years' experience to join the team in their office which is situated in the heart of Bedfordshire.
The successful Structural Engineer will be designing solutions for foundations using predominantly steel and will play an important role in the delivery of these projects from conception to completion in the following sectors: energy, environment, Civils and telecommunications etc.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 year's post qualification experience,
- A can-do attitude with a strong willingness to learn & be challenged,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
- A passion for design & engineering,
- A full UK driving licence.
The successful Structural Engineer will become an integral member of this close knit team & will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression & development.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Commercial Structural Design Engineer jobs in Bedfordshire
- Domestic Structural Design Engineer jobs in Bedfordshire
- Residential Structural Design Engineer jobs in Bedfordshire
- Roads & Drainage Structural Design Engineer jobs in Bedfordshire
- Structural engineer (general) Structural Design Engineer jobs in Bedfordshire