Senior Structural Engineer
Chartered Senior Structural Engineer (Partnership potential)
£53k- £58k per annum plus benefits
We are working with a unique small multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Luton. They have an interesting variety of projects which focuses mainly on commercial, retail, education, health and residential.
Their busy and growing team have an exciting opening for a Chartered Structural Engineer with at least 8 years' experience working on buildings structures. The successful Senior Engineer will become an integral member of their skilled Structures team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis. There is also an opportunity for the Chartered Senior Engineer to become a partner in the firm within a few years.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Chartered Structural Engineer,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Must be able to do calculations by hand without needing to rely on a computer,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills,
- Able to manage and lead a team.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Senior Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects and to further enhance their career. The role offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly