£33k - £38k per annum
Are you looking to develop your career within a growing consultancy?
Right now I am working with a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy who are currently extending their office based in South Oxfordshire. The main focus of their infrastructure teams are the delivery of a wide variety of projects including commercial, industrial, and residential across the UK
Key role responsibilities:
- Working collaboratively with engineers and other technicians to deliver infrastructure scheme designs;
- Residential and commercial external works design.
Requirements of the Senior Civil Engineer:
- A degree in Civil Engineering, or similar;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- Proficient user of AutoCAD;
- The ability to prepare CAD drawings to a standard suitable for construction and technical approvals,
- Expert in infrastructure scheme designs;
- Good IT skills, including MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills, to liaise with colleagues and clients;
- Ability to work within a team and also able work under own initiative;
- Excellent organisational skills and able to prioritise workload.
If you would like further details of this fantastic opportunity, please send an updated CV to Jamie Creed.