Would you like to be part of an award-winning UK multi-discipline consultancy with the opportunity to work on varied and exciting projects? If so then this could be the ideal role for you. Due to continued success and growth my client is looking for a Structural Engineer to join their expert team.
The successful candidate will undertake all aspects of the design from pre-planning, conceptual design through to the production of as-built drawings. Offering client care and advice that few can match - this consultancy holds an enviable reputation and can offer genuine career progression.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join this team in their office in Winchester.
- Preparation of conceptual and outline designs for structural schemes,
- Carry out detailed design calculations to up-to-date Eurocodes,
- Manage the technicians undertaking detailed design drawings and preparing specifications for tender purposes,
- Liaise with the design team and client throughout the project and monitor progress and quality during the construction phase,
- Carrying out structural surveys of buildings and structures and providing advice on any issues that may arise,
- Analysing and reporting on structural defects and remediation if required,
- Preparation of detailed design drawings and specifications for Tender purposes.
- Production of Construction information for issue to Contractors,
- Visiting sites during the Construction phase to monitor progress and provide advice to contractors.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- MIStructE/MICE Chartered membership,
- Structural design experience in core materials; Concrete and Steel,
- Experience with finite element software packages (TEKLA structures, SCIA design software, Robot, etc),
- Ideally experienced with using Structural Revit,
- Excellent communication skills, in both written and spoken English.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Highly competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Excellent work / life balance
If you are interested in this fantastic new role, please contact send an updated CV to Graham Ventham..