We have been asked by one of our Suffolk based clients to recruit a Structural Engineer with extensive buildings structures design experience.
You will have worked within a multi-discipline consultancy and have adopted a collaborative team approach to structures projects, achieving successful project delivery within time and budget constraints.
Our client has a strong reputation for offering a first-class service to their clients. They have a number of offices across the East of England and each team delivers seamless project delivery across a diverse sector base.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- Excellent communication skills
- New build, basement and refurbishment design experience
- Residential, commercial, hotel, healthcare and cultural buildings experience
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in Ipswich you will be able to join this small but developing team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.
For more information on this role and our client, please apply or get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly