Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£35k - £40k per annum plus benefits
We are pleased to be working with an established multi-disciplinary consultancy who specialise in building design, construction, civil engineering works and the extension of all buildings and structures both large and small. We are currently helping them find a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the team in their office which is based in Basingstoke.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will become an integral member of their skilled infrastructure team working on highways and drainage design on a full-time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will also have the experience and ability to lead and manage a team.
Projects: Commercial, industrial, retail, public building contracts and domestic developments.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Civil engineer,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Proficient in the use of MicroDrainage and AutoCAD software,
- Experienced in drainage design, SUDS, road design, DMRB and highway section agreement works,
- Ability and desire to lead and manage a team.
This great opportunity offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Commercial Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Basingstoke
- Domestic Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Basingstoke
- Industrial Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Basingstoke
- Residential Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Basingstoke
- Roads & Drainage Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Basingstoke