£25k - £30k per annum
The ideal candidate will need to have 3 years' experience working as a Civil Technician in which you have successfully modelled the Civil aspects of projects such as highways and drainage.
You should be proficient in the use of Auto CAD, Revit skills would also be useful however, not essential. Due to the nature of our client, it would also be preferred having a good understanding of modelling on the Structures side as you will work closely with other Technicians in different departments on occasion.
- Proficient in AutoCAD,
- Revit experience preferred, but not essential,
- 3 years' experience as a Civil Technician
Our client has built a considerable portfolio of projects over time across several different sectors such as residential, commercial and leisure for example; their Civils Team are experts in providing the Civil Engineering input on these varied schemes. Their Civil Engineering department have a wealth of experience in which you will have the chance to develop new and existing skills that are guaranteed to progress your career working within this field.
The lucky candidate will have full support for the progression of their career within this renowned practise. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Apply for Civil Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Bridges / Tunnels Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in London (Greater)
- Commercial Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in London (Greater)
- Domestic Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in London (Greater)
- Residential Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in London (Greater)
- Retail Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in London (Greater)