Chartered Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer:
£45,000 - £48,000 Plus Benefits
We are working with a well-established firm of engineers who are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer in their fast-growing office based in Hampshire.
Our client works across a broad range of different projects from Residential extensions to large educational buildings. Therefore, the lucky candidate must be diverse to succeed and cope with the busy office environment and work well within a team. The candidate must be experienced in the use of AutoCAD as well as confident in their ability to carry out structural designs in RC, steelwork, and timber.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
- Able to prepare structural reports,
- Strong IT skills are essential,
The successful candidates must be organised to meet agreed deadlines, confident to contribute and provide solutions when problem solving and communicate well with the client and other team members they will be working with.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Apply for Chartered Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Commercial Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in Southampton
- Domestic Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in Southampton
- Residential Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in Southampton
- Retail Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in Southampton
- Structural engineer (general) Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in Southampton