Senior Structural Engineer
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer to contribute to the growth of an established Cambridge based Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy.
The role will involve working on a variety of projects across the residential, educational, commercial and healthcare sectors.
You will be professionally qualified in a relevant Civil/Structural Engineering discipline, with extensive post qualification practical design experience, gained working in a Building Structures Design Consultancy office in the UK.
You must be self-motivated, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have the ability to interact confidently with clients, architects and contractors.
- Have experience of structural modelling, analysis and design packages, together with 2d AutoCAD.
- Have a good working knowledge of Eurocodes, across the range of common structural materials.
- Have the ability to manage projects independently, including attending meetings with contractors, architects and clients.
- You will be required to develop managerial responsibilities, and co-ordinate the work of technical staff in the Practice.
- A current valid UK driving licence is essential.
You would have the opportunity for professional advancement, and to contribute to the development of the Practice.
If you consider that you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, click to apply.
We offer attractive remuneration packages, individually tailored to successful candidates.