Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer – Axiom Structures Limited
Job Type: Permanent
Required Qualifications: MEng Civil or Structural Engineering
We are looking for a motivated Senior Structural Engineer, recently chartered or near chartered, with a minimum 4 years of experience to join our design team.
Axiom Structures is a Structural Engineering company focusing on good structural and civil engineering design for our clients. We work closely with Architects, Project Managers, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers and Developers to work as a team and solve construction related problems on a variety of building projects.
Our projects typically involve working on residential, commercial, educational and medical buildings located in and around central London with a construction value between £250k and £25 million.
We are a friendly design office based near Borough Market, London Bridge and we aim to work together to solve problems and often take part in social activities outside of work. More information about Axiom Structures can be found on our website – www.axiom-structures.co.uk
You will be given guidance by a Project Director within the company with the aim to become a Director within the company.
The right candidate will:
- be creative and practical;
- enjoy solving problems;
- be adaptable and persevering;
- be interested in using computers for design work, calculations, and testing designs;
- be able to produce neat and accurate technical drawings;
- be able to think in a methodical way to design, plan and organise projects
- communicate well, work with other people and as part of a team
- above all else, having a positive and proactive attitude with a willingness to learn and develop new skills
For the role we are offering:
- A competitive salary
- Payment of professional subscriptions and training towards becoming a Chartered Engineer
- Cycle to work scheme
Applications should include your CV and cover letter, which should be sent to email@example.com
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.