Senior Structural Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
We are working with one of our key clients, a leading multi-disciplinary firm, to assist them in their search for a creative and skilled Senior Structural Engineer to join their structures team on a full-time permanent basis. This role offers an excellent opportunity for career progression as it is intended to be an evolving role with the opportunity to progress to associate level for the right candidate.
Our client is an established & dynamic multidisciplinary consultancy who, since their inception over 50 years ago, have rapidly grown with the opening of several offices and now hold a strong industry presence throughout London, the Home Counties & East Anglia.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in Oxford you will be able to join the team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Community, Retail, Educational, Healthcare and more.
- A degree in Civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' industry experience,
- A confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills,
- Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme.
They are looking for people who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude. In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and good benefits package.
To be considered for this role please submit your updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly