Principal Structural Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
Would you like to play a leading role within an award-winning UK multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy?
If so then a fantastic opportunity has come up for a Principal Structural Engineer to join our clients growing structures team. This is a firm who pride themselves on offering first-class civil and structural design on a wide variety of projects both throughout the UK and internationally.
The skilled and experienced Principal Structural Engineer will play a pivotal role in the growth and development of their structural engineering team. Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in Central London you will join the team there.
- Manage projects from inception to completion to ensure that deliverables are issued to programme, to the required quality standard and within the agreed budget,
- Prepare design programmes for the production of deliverables,
- Liaise with clients, design teams and contractors as representative of the Civil and Structural Engineering Team
- Act as lead or sole designer, as appropriate to size of the particular project,
- Undertake scheme and detailed design as appropriate on individual projects,
- Prepare reports, general correspondence, etc as required in connection with the running of projects,
- Undertake surveys and inspections and produce written reports in good English on findings with appropriate recommendations,
- A degree in civil or structural engineer,
- A Chartered engineer, Member of Institution of Civil Engineers or Institution of Structural Engineers,
- Significant experience on building structures projects in UK,
- Experience in a team leader role,
- Involved in marketing and securing new work,
- Considerable experience of running projects,
- Competent and reliable designer in structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber,
- Experience of refurbishment and change of use,
- Proficient in the use of analysis and design software (Fastrak, TEDDS, Orion, etc).
On offer for the Principal Structural Engineer:
- 25 days holiday
- Company car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension: Standard 6% Ridge Contribution
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent work / life balance
If you are interested in this fantastic new role, please contact Graham Ventham today on 01728 726120
Apply for Principal Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly