We are a dynamic and fast-growing structural engineering design startup company based in London and due to our expansion, we are now looking for a Structural Engineer with a strong technical background and proven experience in the field to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a design experience based on Eurocodes Design approach, covering a large design process, starting from concept design to fabrication details and site assistance, which we offer to our clients as a full design package. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing calculations packages and drawings, the absolute product of a Structural Engineering Design.
We guarantee several opportunities for further promotions as we win more projects and you will be able to contribute to our team success in multi-dimensional way, hence expand your skillset. Our portfolio includes a large range of clients within residential and commercial projects. If you are looking for an open-minded and creative team environment and wish to expand your professional skills, then this role is a perfect fit for you and will bring you job security.
- Attend site visits, design and client meetings
- Liaise with all team members of the assigned project
- Independently develop concept designs
- Produce calculation design packages using 3D and 2D analysis software
- Draft drawings sketches for technicians and/or fully detailed drawings for final issue
- Driving to and from site visits as required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering Design
- 6+ years’ of structural engineering work experience
- High level of attention to detail, analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Eurocodes Design Standards high level or knowledge and understanding
- Design using analysis software such as: Robot Analysis, Graitec Advance Design, Sap 2000, Tekla Tedds and Microsoft Office package
- Steel and timber connections design
- Extensive AutoCAD software experience
- Revit working knowledge, reinforcement detailing skills is a plus
- Steel fabrication drawings understanding, Advance Steel software knowledge is a plus
- Strong Oral & Written Communicator and Interpersonal Skills
- Minimum of 3 years UK Industry experience - UK resident with the right to work
- Proactive and Enthusiastic, who can initiate a project with a strong appreciation for Teamwork
- Excellent Organizational Skills, Time Management, Adaptable
- Master's degree in Civil Engineering Design
To be a successful candidate please submit your application together with a cover letter. Highlighting your achievements and relevant work experience.