Senior Structural Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you a talented and experienced Structural Engineer who is looking to take the next step in your career?
If you have answered yes to this question, then we want to hear from you!
Our client is a national name in engineering excellence and they work on a variety of interesting and challenging schemes including residential, commercial, retail and logistics amongst others. They are continuing to expand teams and are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join the growing structures team in their Kent office.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Extensive experience of working on projects from concept through to completion,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Excellent communication skills.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in London you will be able to join the team there.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details and a confidential chat.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly