£33,000 - £37,000 plus benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a Structural Engineer to join their large team in their office based in Leeds on a full time and permanent basis. The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of projects spanning the commercial, retail, residential, industrial and scientific sectors.
- A degree in Structural Engineering,
- Minimum of 4 + full relevant years' Post-Graduation experience is essential, working in a consultancy (UK based experience to be 4 years minimum and recent); the candidate will be supported with the desire to achieve chartership,
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction, material and building types.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills is required.
- Experience in working on listed and historical buildings would be advantageous.
- Use of Eurocodes & British Standards is essential.
- Full clean driving license.
The lucky candidate will also need experience working on large projects, offices hotels, housing developments; alongside the confidence to use structural analysis design software packages is essential. The candidate will need to be a positive individual and have a reliable work ethic, especially in these uncertain times, these skills are essential to being apart of a team.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a rapidly expanding, friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.