Up to £55,000
You've been designing buildings in the UK for a few years now. But now you're looking for a new challenge in your career as a Structural Engineer.
You're looking to take a lead role on an exciting portfolio of projects.
Why settle for repetitive volume work?
Using your knowledge of Eurocodes (and maybe British Standards), you'll work across a range of sectors - designing school buildings, hospitals, high-rise residential and commercial buildings and more.
No two jobs, and no two days are the same.
On offer for you as the new Structural Engineer
• Salary up to £55,000
• Annual bonus
• 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
You'll be joining a solid, well-established team of Structural Engineers who have been relatively unaffected by the recent and ongoing pandemic. With enquiries and new projects coming in throughout 2020.
2021 is already shaping up to be a massive year for this consultancy. Why not join and be a part of their continued organic growth?
Share in their success and continue to develop as a Structural Engineer in an environment that is highly supportive of your professional development.
You don't have to have your CV up to date. Let's talk first. Call Darryl Yates at Flux Consulting today on 07736 908534, or click apply to start the conversation.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Commercial Structural Design Engineer jobs in Eastbourne
- New-build Structural Design Engineer jobs in Eastbourne
- Refurbishment Structural Design Engineer jobs in Eastbourne
- Residential Structural Design Engineer jobs in Eastbourne
- Structural engineer (general) Structural Design Engineer jobs in Eastbourne