Principal Structural Engineer
Conrad Consulting have been appointed on an exclusive basis to support a leading brand in the Civil & Structural market in their efforts to appoint a Principal Structural Engineer to their team.
You have the option of working from either the Edinburgh or Glasgow office, blended with some home working which offers a nice degree of flexibility.
This opportunity is best suited to a Chartered Structural Engineer who is less interested in becoming the next Associate Director and absorbing the additional responsibilities attached to the role, but rather someone who is quite content working as a Principal Engineer, in what will be a purely technical role.
- Privately owned, with nearly 100 employees across two sites
- Widely recognised as a great place to work which is evident in their incredibly low staff turnover
- Passionate about creative design & sustainability
- Successful in many sectors including commercial developments, healthcare, residential, sports & leisure, historic buildings and more
It is expected you have significant experience working on building structures within the UK or Ireland and have experience operating as a Senior/Principal Structural Engineer or Technical Manager.
Beyond this, you should:
- Be Chartered
- Comfortable working in a technical delivery role
- Set an example to Graduate Engineers and assist with their development
- Ideally be (or willing to become) a Certifier
Our client offers a very competitive remuneration package which includes a basic salary of £54,000- £60,000 depending on your experience and qualifications. A company benefits package accompanies this.
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.