1 day left
- Full Time
Founded in 2017 Structural Design Studio, is a young, growing practice based in our riverside office in SW18.
SDS are typically involved in projects up to £10 million in the residential markets as well as projects in commercial settings (such as schools, hospitals, universities, offices etc). Our Projects are largely London based, and with design focused architects.
We are seeking a structural engineer to join SDS in early 2021.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who is enthusiastic about design focused engineering, and has a positive attitude.
- Collaborating closely with architects and the rest of the project team to produce well considered structural designs for a range of sectors
- Working both independently and alongside the rest of the team at SDS
- Producing structural designs from initial feasibility / planning stage through to construction, including hand drawings, calculations and specifications
- Attending client and project team meetings during the design stages and visiting site during construction
- Masters degree or equivalent in Civil or Structural Engineering (2:1 or above)
- Minimum 2/3 years experience working for a structural design consultancy
- London based experience of residential new-builds and refurbishments
- Experience producing hand calculations in all materials and using calculation softwares such as Tekla Tedds
The ideal candidate would have experience:
- Attending meetings and site visits independently
- Designing basements and producing basement planning reports for London boroughs
- Experience using Bluebeam software
Both chartered and near-chartered candidates will be considered.
Salary and benefit package based on experience.
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly