Senior Structural Engineer
Are you a talented and ambitious Structural Engineer who is looking for their next challenge? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy and they are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join them in their office in Welwyn Garden City on a full-time permanent basis to deal with an influx of projects.
Projects: Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MIEI) or near Chartered status,
- Previous experience of the day to day running of a variety of projects,
- Experience working with all common construction materials,
- Adept in liaising professionally with external clients and agencies,
- Thorough knowledge of both British & Euro-Codes of Practice for Design and H&S,
- Experience of large complex steel structures and expertise in the use of Tekla Structural Designer would be desirable.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £50,000 per annum,
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members,
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays & birthdays,
- Life Assurance,
- Contributory pension scheme (5.5% employer contribution,)
- Annual professional membership fees paid.
Your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own projects and attending design & client meetings where necessary, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Senior Structural Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly