We are working with one of our key clients, a leading multi-disciplinary firm, to assist them in their search for a creative and ambitious Structural Engineer to join the structural engineering team in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is an established & dynamic multidisciplinary consultancy who, since their inception over 50 years ago, have rapidly grown with the opening of several offices and now hold a strong industry presence throughout London.
If you are driven, passionate, and keen to develop your structural engineering knowledge then we would like to hear from you!
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' post graduate experience,
- A keen interest for in the design/structure of buildings,
- Must have experience in Tekla Software,
- Good analytical skills,
- Excellent teamworking skills,
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you are an eager graduate ready to work on interesting projects, with a clear training path to Chartership, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham for more details on this exciting new role.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly