Senior Structural Engineer
A Senior Structural Engineer is sought to join this reputable firm. You must have experience with large buildings projects, ideally in the retail and light industrial sectors. Large steel portal frame experience would be useful, for projects such as large warehouses and data centres. Tekla experience is also useful.
This role will involve running projects, hands on design and to effectively liaise with external clients, agencies and other design consultants. The suitable candidate will be based in the company's Welwyn Garden City office, where plentiful parking is available and they are also within walking distance from the mainline station.
The office space is excellent, with plentiful natural light and great facilities, based in a large business park.
Projects are very varied and include residential and light industrial buildings such as warehouses and sheds and portal frame buildings for various big name clients.
Ideally you will be Chartered or very close to this status.
The firm is a well established practice with several nationwide offices. They are Investors in People, IS09001 approved and hold various other accreditations. There will be excellent longer term opportunity for progression and advancement for the right candidate.
Key requirements for this candidate -
- Experience of design in all the main materials
- Ability to confidently manage clients expectations
- Effective communicator both internally and externally
- Working on own initiative with energy and drive
- Ability to build and maintain Client relations
- Technical capabilities to include British Standards & Eurocodes
Remuneration package includes:
- Excellent basic salary
- Significant Bonus Scheme
- Holiday - 25 days plus BH's
- Death in service benefit and life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Professional membership fees paid
- Excellent training for Chartership and regular CPD
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of relevant experience coupled with a genuine desire to progress.
Sam Davis 07785 649 564
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
More searches like this
- Commercial Structural Design Engineer jobs in Welwyn Garden City
- Industrial Structural Design Engineer jobs in Welwyn Garden City
- Residential Structural Design Engineer jobs in Welwyn Garden City
- Retail Structural Design Engineer jobs in Welwyn Garden City
- Structural analysis / Inspection Structural Design Engineer jobs in Welwyn Garden City