Are you seeking a new challenge in a small yet dynamic Structures team? Would you thrive on having more responsibility (and rewards) as a Structural Engineer? Take your career forward and be rewarded by reading on about the benefits of this exciting new role.
On offer for you as the Structural Engineer:
* Salary of up to £38,000 per annum
* Private healthcare and pension
* Support towards chartership
* Continued training and development
* Genuinely diverse workload
Right now, I am proud to be working with a growing client of mine, who have created the opportunity for a skilled Structural Engineer with career ambitions to join their busy head design office in Amesbury, Wiltshire.
As the new Structural Engineer, you will be joining a truly forward-thinking practice that will look to ensure that you reach your potential in a professional and technical environment. There is genuine career progression on offer here in addition to the benefits listed above! If you are looking to achieve chartership over the next couple of years, the Directors will support and encourage this wholeheartedly.
The project workload will give you just the right exposure and experience as you move towards chartership, and with projects regularly in excess of £10m, you will be working on interesting and complex builds from the outset.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum three years' relevant UK consultancy experience as a Structural Engineer
* Good working knowledge of structural design in a range of materials including steel, RC, timber and masonry
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with established Structural Engineers as you work towards chartered MIStructE (or MICE) status. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic new career-enhancing opportunity.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly