6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Structural Engineering graduate with 2-4 years' relevant experience to join our London team, working on projects of all sizes and across all sectors. This full time position is based in our open-plan, Central London office where you will be encouraged to achieve Chartered status. We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package. Please email a CV and covering letter to David Derby by clicking the apply button.
£30,000 to £39,999
- Carry out design work to achieve Price & Myers aim of excellence in all activities; this relates to the overall preparation of a design and the detailed explanation of this in preparing sketches, drawings, specifications, schedules and calculations.
- Attend design and site meetings for projects and carry out occasional site visits to monitor and inspect work on site.
- Assist in project administration.
- Assist in financial management of projects.
- Prepare structural reports, calculations, designs and drawings, selecting and specifying appropriate construction materials.
- Liaise with other design team and site professionals outside of the firm.
- Organise and supervise the work of others on projects where needed, e.g. CAD Technicians and admin staff.
- Take part in office training and attend office meetings as required.
- Organise your own CPD and ensure you keep up to date with technical, health & safety and general construction industry issues.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering accredited by the Institution of Structural Engineers.
- Teamworking and communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical, IT and analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- A good working knowledge of construction methods, materials, Eurocodes and the Building Regulations.
- Commercial awareness.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly