We are looking for an ambitious Structural Technician who has the fundamentals of Revit pinned-down, with a desire to become an expert user under the guidance of a talented BIM manager.
You will join out client in Manchester who have a reputation for punching above their weight. As a medium-sized practice they are delivering developments you would traditionally associate with a top-tier consultancy.
Projects include, but are not limited to; large commercial developments, hotels, education facilities, healthcare units, high-rise apartments, student accommodation and more.
- Confident user of AutoCAD
- Experience working in a Structural Engineering firm
- Basic understanding of Revit
- Willingness to learn from a Senior Structural Technician/BIM Manager
- Ability to work in a project team consisting of Structural Engineers and other Structural Technicians
- Eye for detail
- Socially dynamic (able to work in a small office)
£24,000 - £28,000 + benefits
For a Structural Technician ready to advance your Revit skills this is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing business who have managed to retain the fun and relaxed environment from which they originated.
Please apply and await contact from Nick Grayston who will call you to disclose our clients name and discuss this opportunity in more detail.