Chartered Structural Engineer
Are you a Chartered Structural Engineer with the ambition to lead your own practice? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving and profitable business, with an already established client base, so read on further to see how this role could enhance your career.
On offer for you as the Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £55,000 per annum
* Company equity
* Diverse workload
* Competitive pension
* Excellent travel links
This valued client of ours is currently seeking an experienced, ambitious Structural Engineer to join their well-established and profitable design office located in Bromley, Kent. This opportunity would suit a Structural Engineer who is ready to step up into a Senior role whilst still being technical with a hands-on approach to design. For the successful candidate, this is a genuine opportunity for career progression.
This practice has a particularly strong reputation in the commercial market, working with private developers and household retail banking names, boasting a strong portfolio of new build and refurbishment projects ranging up to £20m in value.
The practice can certainly be described as boutique and naturally offer a relaxed working environment free from the usual corporate characteristics of larger firms. The most important asset of this growing practice is its staff and there is a great deal of investment in making sure that people are happy to go to work and importantly develop their skills whilst doing so. They have an incredibly low staff turnover, with most of their staff having been with the company for over ten years.
The office itself is newly refurbished and just a stone's throw away from Bromley South station, making the daily commute relatively straightforward and a significant improvement on a journey into the city.
What you'll bring as a Structural Engineer:
* Conversant in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of structural design and analysis software
* Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities
* Must have an extensive range of buildings structures design experience
* Confident client-facing with strong communication skills
* It is expected that you are Chartered Structural Engineer (MICE or MIStructE)
This is a genuine opportunity to enhance your career as a Structural Engineer, whilst having the chance to own part of a profitable business, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 to discuss this unique opportunity to form an integral part of an ambitious and well-established practice.
More searches like this
- Commercial Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in Bromley
- Frames / Joints & connections Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in Bromley
- Historic buildings Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in Bromley
- Industrial Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in Bromley
- New-build Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in Bromley