Looking for an opportunity to work for an established name within Structural Engineering as well as working on major projects? A rare opportunity has just been created by a high-profile multi discipline to join their team and progress your career as a Structural Engineer. Read on to see what is in it for you.
What you can expect to receive as a Structural Engineer:
* Salary of up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience
* Annual bonus scheme
* Support towards your chartership if not already achieved
* Genuine career progression
* Professional fees paid
* Diverse workload with projects up to £100m in value
As part of their continued growth, this well-known consultancy is seeking to bolster their well-established and dynamic Structures team by adding a skilled and ambitious Structural Engineer to their Redhill design office.
Working on major infrastructure projects as well as high value mixed-use and commercial buildings, as a Structural Engineer you will apply your valuable knowledge and expertise in an environment that is highly conducive to your professional development.
They operate an accredited training scheme, so whether you are seeking to obtain chartership, or if you are looking to become a supervising engineer or mentor, the opportunity is there to add another string to your bow.
What you will bring to the table as a Structural Engineer:
* Minimum four years' UK design office experience in Building Structures
* Knowledge of construction in all main materials
* A good working knowledge of Eurocodes
* Ambition to become chartered if not already achieved
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop as a Structural Engineer within a highly dynamic environment with a strong focus on sustainable design, so speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this unique new career-enhancing role.