£28,000 - £38,000 PLUS BENEFITS
Our client in Leeds are seeking a suitably qualified Structural Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis, getting involved in a range of large building structures projects.
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Prepare high quality technical reports including dilapidation reports and due diligence structural surveys.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including CSC Fastrak, Tekkla, Building Design, TEDDS to back up reporting tasks.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is always maintained.
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Work large projects, offices, hotels, large housing developments etc.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering essential.
- Post-Graduation experience essential.
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
- Working towards Chartership if not Chartered.
- Experience of high rise constructions.
- Experience of assessing existing structures.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Experience of structural analysis design and analysis software essential.
- Experience of work on large projects, offices, hotels, housing developments.
- Full clean driving licence.
Salary & Benefits
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive basic salary of around £28,000 to £38,000 plus benefits, as well as support for your professional development
If you’d be interested in this role or require any more information, please get in touch with Jonny Court at Skyline Group on either 01489 611 705 or email email@example.com
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly