Senior Structural Engineer
Due to an expanding business and increasing workload in the housing, education, commercial and public sectors, my client is seeking a Senior Structural Engineer for their London office (within walking distance of mainline overground station and tube).
Working closely with a Technical Director you will undertake design and consultancy work related to foundations and super-structures for all types and sizes of housing development, school buildings and commercial schemes. Projects are mainly contractor/developer led.
This firm is a thriving Consultant Engineering Practice that has been in business over 30 years. It is Investors in People, QMS and CHAS accredited.
Ideally you will be of Chartered Status and have extensive post-graduate experience, within the UK construction market.
Strong preference will be given to candidates who have extensive experience of project managing and designing new build and refurbishment affordable housing and private development residential schemes. Key attributes for the successful candidate are:
* Design experience involving regeneration, housing, education and commercial schemes through the various stages from feasibility to pre planning to detailed design and delivery
* Knowledge of all build forms from RC to PT and all Contract forms
* Client liaison experience. Any business development experience would be a strong advantage
* Project management experience, taking a scheme from tender to completion, using all the facets required to ensure a portfolio of schemes are designed and delivered innovatively, cost effectively, on time and within budget
* Any experience of BIM would be an advantage
You must be highly motivated with a strong will to succeed and IT literate. You will be a technically strong design engineer, have excellent communication skills, and will be comfortable taking on a role of responsibility.
This position demands a candidate is seeking to go to the next level in an evolving business. The position is ideally permanent, but contract applicants will also be considered.
Sam Davis 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
More searches like this
- Commercial Senior Structural Engineer jobs in London (Greater)
- Foundations / Soil mechanics Senior Structural Engineer jobs in London (Greater)
- New-build Senior Structural Engineer jobs in London (Greater)
- Refurbishment Senior Structural Engineer jobs in London (Greater)
- Residential Senior Structural Engineer jobs in London (Greater)