Graduate Structural Engineer
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for Structural Engineering? Do you have the ambition to work for a specialist international design contractor at their UK head office?
Begin your design career by joining a truly dynamic company with a reputation for delivering high profile projects on a global scale.
This company provides innovative and bespoke design solutions to a wide range of clients across a number of sectors globally. Owing to a growing order book, they are looking to expand their design team based in Farnham with the addition of a keen and ambitious Graduate Structural Engineer.
You may recognise some of their notable projects both in the UK and abroad as they include major airports such as Heathrow Terminal 3, The Eden Project and Akaysa Mall. projects range in value, but you will be exposed to a diverse portfolio with builds regularly in excess of £25m.
Requirements of the Graduate Structural Engineer:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* A passion for building structures
* Knowledge of steel and/or glazing is desirable
* Commutable to Farnham
On offer for the Graduate Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £28,000 per annum
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Pension contribution
* Flexible working considered
* Truly diverse workload
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Structural Engineer to work on large bespoke projects within an innovative and dynamic design team, so get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726136 today for more information.
More searches like this
- Architecture Graduate Structural Engineer jobs in Farnham
- Commercial Graduate Structural Engineer jobs in Farnham
- Facade engineering Graduate Structural Engineer jobs in Farnham
- Frames / Joints & connections Graduate Structural Engineer jobs in Farnham
- Industrial Graduate Structural Engineer jobs in Farnham