Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer (Chartered or near)
Salary up to £50,000 + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer (Chartered or near) to join a successful, well established Civil and Structural Design Consultancy based in Sheffield. Our client is looking for someone to run new projects with a view to becoming an Associate Director in the near future. Our client use many types of software and type of work will be varied - large housing schemes, apartments, offices, industrial etc. - mostly steel framed buildings or concrete / masonry.
The team is expanding rapidly and is now almost 100 people strong and they are working with all the major house builders; to name a few Harron, Strata, Taylor Wimpey, Avant Homes, Barratt.
Our client is offering a friendly and supportive work environment, clear options for significant career progression, flexible benefits including pension contribution, healthcare and discretionary bonus schemes.
In order to be considered for this Senior Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Chartered or near (ICE/IStructE)
- You will have gained experience working on a mix of building structures ventures
- Ideally you will have experience working using steel, concrete and masonry.
- You will be happy to assist the Director in leading small design teams
- Desire to become an Associate would be beneficial
Working as a Senior Structural Engineer you will;
- Work on projects from inception through to completion stage
- Assist the Director in running design teams
- Client liaison meetings
- Generate calculations, reports and specifications
Commutable locations for this Senior Structural Engineer role include; Derby, Retford, Leeds, Worksop, Leicester and Nottingham.
In order to discuss this Senior Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk