A valued client of ours is currently seeking a Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least two years' postgraduate experience to fill a permanent opening at their head office near Fareham. This practice delivers a wide range of small to medium building structures projects across several sectors including residential, commercial and industrial, and they are looking to grow the team further still with the acquisition of a skilled and ambitious Structural Engineer.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for a range of structural elements
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of Chartered Engineer status
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of two years' experience within a UK-based consultancy
* A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes
* Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry
* Ideally, you will also possess a basic knowledge of drainage design
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £30,000 to £36,000 depending on your skills and experience, and there is a genuine opportunity for the right person to progress through the company whilst developing into a chartered Structural Engineer. Get in touch with Darryl Yates on 01728 726136 today for more information on this fantastic new opportunity.