Are you a Structural Engineer with a keen interest or good working knowledge of façades?
Right now, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Façade Engineer to join a small, yet successful and importantly growing specialist consultancy based in Epsom. Under the supervision of the Associate Façade Engineer, you will assist in providing façade engineering designs and solutions to a variety of clients and in return our client can offer ongoing support and development opportunities as well as a friendly, relaxed work environment
Responsibilities of the Façade Engineering role include;
* Produce accurate structural façade engineering drawings and details, in CAD where appropriate.
* Create accurate structural engineering calculations and specifications in relation to façades
* Maintain a high standard of quality and presentation in all work produced
* Work efficiently and diligently to meet deadlines
Requirements of the Façade Engineer;
* Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* You will be confident using CAD
* Have previous façade experience working for a curtain wall company and/or a specialist façade manufacturer/consultancy
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
This is an excellent opportunity for a keen Façade Engineer to develop and grow alongside a dynamic and vibrant specialist consultancy. Speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this unique new role.