Principal Structural Engineer
A top tier international engineering consultancy with reputation of delivering iconic building projects globally has an immediate requirement for a Team Leader - Structural Engineering to join their growing team in Qatar.
The successful individual will play an integral part in design and delivery of complex building projects in Qatar. You will be responsible for managing projects from a financial, design and technical perspective. This busy and challenging role will encompass but not be limited to:
• Mentoring a team of experienced Structural Engineers
• Structural engineering design development, design management, preparation of specifications, design calculations and resolving any design / technical issues that may arise
• Identifying, developing and nurturing key client relationships
• Coordinating with the local authorities to progress the projects
• Ensuring that the project is running on time and within budget
• Preparing proposals and tenders
• Contributing to the leadership and operational performance of the division
To be considered for this role you must have:
• BA/B.Sc. Structural/civil engineering and 10+ years of experience.
• Strong technical skills, experience of running complex building projects from a technical
• Financial perspective, and a proven background in managing teams, is essential.
• This position would suit a dynamic, client focused, personable and technically strong Structural Engineer with previous people, project and client management experience.