Structural CAD Technician
We are working with a highly reputable multidisciplinary consultancy who are known within the industry for being outstanding employers. They have a vacancy available for a Structural CAD Technician to join their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Educational, Healthcare, High-Rise, Commercial, Conservation and more.
Location: Central London; nearest tube stations are Borough & London Bridge.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Structural CAD Technician,
- First rate AutoCAD skills essential,
- Revit experience advantageous but not essential, training will be offered,
- A can-do attitude with a strong willingness to learn & improve.
The successful Structural CAD Technician will be rewarded with a competitive salary & generous benefits package, along with plenty of opportunity to progress & develop professionally. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
More searches like this
- Architecture Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Bridges / Tunnels Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Domestic Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Earthquake engineering Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)