Our client is a well-established specialist in structural design and repairs based in the South East of England. Due to a continuously growing workload, they are now seeking to appoint an experienced Structural Engineer to join them on a full-time basis either working remotely from home, or at their Uckfield design office. Ideally you will be chartered, or be close to being so as well as having at least ten years' UK consultancy experience in a Structural design environment.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Producing diagnostic structural reports
* Building design and FEA using AutoCAD and other relevant industry software
* Communication with in-house surveyors as well as third-parties such as Local Authorities, Housing Associations etc
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Ideally you will be chartered (CENG, MICE,or MISTRUCTE) or close to being so
* Ten years' UK consultancy experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of design and analysis software
* Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities.
* Must have a range of complex buildings structures design experience
This unique opportunity will allow a great deal of flexibility for the right candidate, as well as great benefits including a competitive salary, laptop, mobile phone and car. Speak to Darryl Yates today for more information.
More searches like this
- Commercial Structural Design Engineer jobs in East Sussex
- Domestic Structural Design Engineer jobs in East Sussex
- Refurbishment Structural Design Engineer jobs in East Sussex
- Structural analysis / Inspection Structural Design Engineer jobs in East Sussex
- Structural engineer (general) Structural Design Engineer jobs in East Sussex