Chartered Structural Engineer
Chartered Structural Design Engineer
Salary up to £60,000 + ATTRACTIVE benefits
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Chartered Structural Engineer to join a busy and vibrant Civil and Structural practice based in the Birmingham office. Working on a host of interesting ventures across Residential, Commercial, Leisure and Industrial building structures ventures you will work on projects from inception through to completion. You will assist in leading and managing a small design team and ideally you will be client facing.
Our client is offering a very healthy starting salary, regular pay reviews, Pension, Healthcare and a friendly and supportive work environment, actively encouraging staff to learn, develop and progress (plus more).
In order to be considered for this Chartered Structural Design Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a strong degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You will be Chartered or very close to becoming Chartered (ISTructE/MICE)
- You will have experience working on Residential and Commercial Schemes
- You will have a flexible and adaptable approach to the role as it evolves
- You will have strong communication skills
- Excellent client facing skills
- Strong design skills
This is a great opportunity for a driven individual to come on board and assist with a healthy workload. You will get the chance to become an integral part of a vibrant, growing team with real opportunities to become an Associate/Partner in time.
In order to discuss this Chartered Structural Design Engineer role and other similar roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk