Senior Structural Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Position: Senior Structural Engineer (Permanent Position)
Salary: Between £42.5K and £48K depending on the individual candidate's experience + Benefits
Due to continued growth, our client is currently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to assist with an increasing workload within a friendly and dynamic design team in Leeds.
Our client is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Engineer to manage and work on the design of various structural engineering projects. These projects predominantly cover the north of England, centred on Leeds, but will occasionally include sites across the UK.
You will work within a friendly and motivated structural engineering team which is responsible for the structural design of buildings for commercial, industrial, health, leisure, retail and residential sectors. The ideal candidate should have experience with both new build and refurbishment projects. You will be proficient in the design of all structural materials and possess a sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations. A working knowledge of Eurocodes and Finite Element Analysis packages is essential. The candidate will be a Chartered Structural Engineer (MIStruct E) or approaching Chartered status. They should be eligible to live and work in the UK and will ideally have at least 5 years previous UK based consultancy experience within this field of work.
In order to be considered for this Senior Structural Engineer role you will;
- Capability to work independently or with the design team.
- Ability to effectively delegate work to others and act in a mentoring role to less experienced staff.
- Knowledge and understanding of current technical standards.
- Financial management skills in assessing potential projects and preparing fee quotes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in dealing with clients and attending design team meetings.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Commitment to continued professional development.
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
For this Senior Structural Engineer role our client is offering a competitive remuneration package which includes the following rewards and benefits:-
26 days paid annual leave, comprising your birthday, 22 flexible days, and 3 days fixed over the Christmas period. In addition, 8 bank holidays are provided, and the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days additional leave.
Flexible working hours
Free on-site parking
Contributory Pension Scheme
Chartered Professional fees paid
Enrolment under the "Simply Health" benefit scheme after 6 months service
Childcare vouchers under the Busy Bees Scheme
Bi-Annual Bonus Scheme
In order to discuss this Senior Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within Engineering please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly