Are you currently fulfilling your potential as a Structural Engineer? Would you be interested in joining a growing practice who will put your development as a Structural Engineer at the top of their agenda?
Right now, I am pleased to be working with a dynamic and well-established client of mine, who are seeking a skilled Structural Engineer to join their busy head office in Hove.
The project portfolio is diverse, ranging from large-scale residential to mixed-use commercial developments and educational projects throughout the South of England. This diverse project workload will give you just the right exposure and experience as you move towards chartership, and with projects regularly in excess of £20m, you will be working on some of the more iconic builds the region has to offer.
Benefits on offer include a competitive salary plus paid overtime and twice-annual bonus, as this company are determined to ensure that your hard work and development is rewarded.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum three years' relevant UK consultancy experience as a Structural Engineer
* Good working knowledge of structural design in a range of materials (steel, RC, timber, masonry)
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
* Salary of up to £40,000 per annum
* Performance related bonus paid twice a year!
* Overtime paid at 1.5 x times basic rate
* Support towards chartership
* Continued training and development
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with established Chartered Structural Engineers as you work towards chartered MIStructE (or MICE) status. Speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this excellent new opportunity.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly