Project Structural Engineer
We are working closely with one of our clients to grow their team, starting with sourcing a Project Engineer (Structural Engineer) to join them on a full-time permanent basis. This Central London based firm has grown considerably since their inception and have earned themselves a strong reputation for delivering high quality projects on time & to budget whilst maintaining client satisfaction throughout the process.
The successful Project Engineer will be designing projects predominantly within the rail & residential sectors using all common building materials including Steel, Concrete, Masonry & Timber, and will play an important role in the delivery of these projects from concept through to completion.
- Hold an engineering degree & a graduate membership with IStructE / ICE,
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Structural Engineer,
- A good level of design experience using traditional materials,
- Able to prepare detailed designs in accordance to current standards & codes,
- Able to act as a checker of calculations, drawings & reports produced by different teams.
This is a varied & challenging role well suited to an ambitious Structural Engineer that is looking to move into the role of Project Engineer. You will be given the opportunity to take on the role of Project Leader on your own projects which will also include monitoring the financial aspects of projects and supervising work produced by Technicians & junior Engineers.
You will also receive a competitive salary & benefits package, so don't miss out and apply here by sending your CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details and a full job description can be provided.
More searches like this
- Architecture Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Bridges / Tunnels Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Domestic Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Earthquake engineering Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)