Structural CAD Technician
We are working with a highly reputable multidisciplinary consultancy who are known within the industry for being outstanding employers. They have a vacancy available for a Structural CAD Technician to join their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Educational, Healthcare, High-Rise, Commercial, Conservation and more.
Location: Central London; nearest tube stations are Borough & London Bridge.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Structural CAD Technician,
- First rate AutoCAD skills essential,
- Revit experience advantageous but not essential, training will be offered,
- A can-do attitude with a strong willingness to learn & improve.
The successful Structural CAD Technician will be rewarded with a competitive salary & generous benefits package, along with plenty of opportunity to progress & develop professionally. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Structural CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Architecture Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Bridges / Tunnels Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Domestic Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Earthquake engineering Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)