Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer (Building)
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£38,000 - £42,000
We currently have a job opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a leading multidisciplinary consultancy in their Leeds office.
The company, is known for its tailored service which aim to always exceed their client's expectations. Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Prepare high quality technical reports inc dilapidation reports and due diligence structural surveys.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including CSC Fastrak, TEDDS to back up reporting tasks.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
Your position will see you working across many sectors including education, healthcare and retail projects.
Ideally applicants should be chartered, or working towards this.
For more information, please get in touch with Sam Wakley at Conrad consulting.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly