Structural CAD Technician
We are a young and dynamic consultancy that specialise in providing Geotechnical and Structural Engineering services. We are currently located in modern offices in Esher, just off the high street and are looking to expand our team through the employment of a Structural CAD Technician.
We are interested in hearing from experienced CAD Technicians with general buildings experience for a permanent vacancy, with the potential for flexible working.
As the successful CAD Technician, you will be working as part of a team supporting our Engineers develop technical plans and details for a range of projects including domestic extensions, new builds, mixed use developments and commercial.
You will also ideally have:
- The ability to produce a high standard of G.A plan drawings and details from hand annotated Architect plans.
- Ability to competently produce reinforced concrete drawings and associated bar bending schedules.
- Ability to develop and maintaining our office drawing standards and documentation.
- A minimum BTEC ONC level in building or civil studies or with equivalent industry experience.
- A professional and pro-active approach to your work, with good communication skills.
- A fluent user of AutoCAD software. Some experience of REVIT would be of advantageous.
Apply for Structural CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly