Structural Engineer - Winchester
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum plus benefits
We are currently looking for a Structural Engineer to fill a permanent opening with a company located in the Winchester. Interested candidates must have a range of buildings structures design experience, which should include experience of common construction materials and at least three years' postgraduate experience in a UK consultancy. The office is expanding as work continues to come in and you will form part of an ambitious growth plan over the next few years for this company.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Execute engineering activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study & Detailed Design)
* Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and Procedures
* Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule under guidance of a Senior Engineer
* Maintain good communication with the client, third parties and multi-disciplinary colleagues
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or related field
* At least three years' postgraduate experience
* Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of design and analysis software
* Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities.
* Must have a range of complex buildings structures design experience
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly