Structural Engineer - Godalming
£32,000 - £38,000 plus benefits
We are currently looking for a Structural Engineer to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Godalming. Interested candidates should have demonstrable residential buildings design experience, which will ideally include working with all common construction materials, such as timber, masonry, steel and concrete.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Execute engineering activities (concept, detailed design and structural reports & surveys)
* Ensure that designs comply with the relevant codes, standards, regulations and procedures
* Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule under guidance of a Senior Engineer
* Maintain good communication with the client, third parties and multi-disciplinary colleagues
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of design and analysis software such as AutoCAD
* Must have residential buildings structures design experience
The starting salary for this position ranges from £32,000 to £38,000 depending on experience as well as a benefits package , so get in touch with Darryl Yates today.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly