Project Engineer (Structures)
£37k – £42k per annum plus benefits
We have just taken an exciting opportunity with an established, award-winning, professional multi-disciplinary engineering practice who pride themselves on a passion for excellence, innovation and environmental sustainability.
They are currently on the lookout for a Project Engineer (Structures) to join the existing structures team in their Peterborough office which provides structural engineering support for a variety of international projects primarily within the commercial, industrial, retail, education and residential sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible, under the leadership of an Associate Director, for the internal day-to-day management of small to medium scale projects and the engineering solutions for numerous schemes for clients across these sectors.
- · A degree in Civil or structural engineering,
- · An interest in pursuing their Chartered Engineer status with the Institution of Structural Engineers,
- · Between 3-5 years’ post graduate experience,
- · Good communication, report writing skills,
- · Demonstrable technical ability in design of the core materials; concrete, steel, masonry, and timber,
- · Good communication and report writing skills,
- · Capability with AutoCAD,
- · Thorough working capability with AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks,
- · Experience with Eurocodes and software design packages (TEKLA, TEDDS, design software etc.) are essential.
The successful Project Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package and a self-motivated person will have ample opportunity to improve their knowledge, skills, experience and to work with some of the world’s greatest businesses across a wide range of industry sectors. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about our client & this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)