Principal Infrastructure Engineer
£65k – £70k per annum plus benefits
We are pleased to be working with a successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy that offers a wide range of architectural, planning and design services to help them find a motivated and talented Senior Infrastructure Engineer to play a leading role within the team in their Colchester office on a full time permanent basis. The opportunity to work from home for 2/3 days per week is available with this role.
This firm pride themselves on a collaborative approach, passion for the industry and wealth of experience which ensures that they consistently deliver the best possible design solutions for both private and commercial clients across both the private and public sectors and ranging from small residential developments to large-scale urban design.
Location: Our clients offices are situated in Tollgate Business Park which offers easy access from both Colchester, Chelmsford and Ipswich.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- Knowledge and understanding of UK Codes of Practice, Design Standards, Building Regulations and Health and Safety,
- Experience of infrastructure design (below ground drainage; services coordination; cut/fill; pavement design; external levels; etc.)
- An understanding of projects both during design and construction,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Experience of using AutoCAD/Civils3D/WinDes (MircroDrainage),
- Ability & desire to support and develop less experienced team members,
- Excellent communication skills.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Categorised as: Civil Engineer