Civils 3D Technician
£35k – £40k per annum plus benefits
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading engineering consultancy specialising in the built environment are seeking a talented and motivated Civils 3D Technician to join the thriving structures team in their office which is situated near Chelmsford. With projects ranging both new build and refurbishment this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineer to take the next step in their career.
Our client has an ever-expanding portfolio of projects and therefore the successful Civils Technician will be required to generate and develop their own ideas.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Civils 3D Technician,
- A sound knowledge of drainage as well as highways design
- Full proficiency with Civils 3D and microdrainage,
- Experience in preparing sectional agreement works drawings including S278, S38, S104, S185 and S106,
- Fully conversant with civil engineering standards, severs for adoption and building regulations,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously.
Your enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of projects and excellent communication skills will win you this role.
On offer for the successful Civils 3D Technician is a generous salary and benefits package. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
For more information on this fantastic career-enhancing opportunity please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.
Categorised as: Civil Engineer / Technician