Senior Structural Engineer (Contract)
£40.00 – £43.00 per hour (outside IR35)
Central London (working from home for 3 days a week)
Are you a talented contract Senior Structural Engineer who is looking for their next challenge?
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy and they are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join them in their London office on a full-time, contract basis to deal with an influx of projects. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 years’ experience of running their own projects.
Projects: Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MIEI) or working towards Chartered status,
- A minimum of 6 years post graduate experience,
- A significant amount of experience managing the whole preliminary design process of projects,
- Working history of production of design schemes from draft to full coordinated layouts,
- Previous experience working on a range of building structures projects, ideally in the retail, industrial or commercial sectors,
- Experience of working with all common construction materials,
- Excellent client facing and some business development skills,
- Excellent knowledge of both British & Euro-Codes of Practice for Design and H&S.
Your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own projects and attending design & client meetings where necessary, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity to work from home for 3 days a week.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Senior Structural Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)