Structural Revit Technician
£45k- £52k DOE plus benefits
Our client is a successful engineering consultancy with a growing order book and, as a result, they are currently seeking an ambitious Structural Revit Technician with at least 4 years’ post graduate experience to join them in their office in Central London on a full time, permanant basis.
The successful candidate will assist with the development & implementation of drawing office standards and will work on a range of projects, including: Commercial, Retail, Residential and more.
- Buildings Structures experience should include structural steel and RC detailing,
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience using Revit on live building structures projects,
- Strong skills with both AutoCAD & Revit,
- Experience of Dynamo would be ideal but is not essential,
- Able to work efficiently using your own initiative, with good decision-making & problem-solving skills,
- The successful Structural Revit Technician will be responsible for the quality of all documentation on projects undertaken.
Our client is offering a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you feel you would perform well in the role of Structural Revit Technician for this firm, please apply by forwarding your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)