Structural Engineer (3 month contract)
£43ph – £45ph
Conrad Consulting have an opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer with a sound working knowledge of UK buildings structures to join their client, an industry-leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, at their London office, on a full time, contract basis.
The successful Structural Engineer must have experience in RC frame construction within the UK. If you are looking for a new contract and would enjoy being exposed to more complex project, as part of a well-established team, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Between 3-5 years’ experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Must have experience in RC frame construction in the UK,
- A confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
This role also this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
For more information on this opportunity please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.
Categorised as: Structural engineer (general)